Friday, February 20, 2004

D'oh!


McMahon: Hi, I'm Ed McMahon. Tonight on Fox, from the producers of "When Skirts Fall Off," and "Secrets of National Security Revealed," it's, "World's Deadliest Executions." [curtains part, revealing an electric chair. The audience cheers wildly]

[the scene shifts to the Simpsons, who are watching from home]
Homer: The chair? Ohh ... how come they only do crucifixions during sweeps?

Personally, I watch The Simpsons, Trek and various cartoon shows with David. Especially Kim Possible on Disney. But, I'm in the office until 9:30 - 10:00, so I can join the chorus of annoying people the world over who say "Hmph. *I* don't watch television."

The difference is that I'd like to.
Hey, rook! Headers are in H3 - get with the program!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home