Thursday, July 22, 2004

All About the Posts


I believe all of the posters are doing a superb job. I see no need to read anything deeper into the timings or mistimings or untimings or what-have-you. Everyone is doing a superb job of bringing together all of the information we need to make informed decisions. Because, decisions are what we do here. Our decisions matter. And matter should be informed. You are all strong bliggers, and the American people owe you a debt of gratitude.
Go on, make fun of my side. Two can play that game. Which is not to say that I am on the side of the French. Goodness, no. I am on the side of the intellectual class, and I'm getting tired of us (forgive me for thinking I'm an intellectual) being slandered as being elite. Bush addressed a crowd of wealthy patrons, "Some call you the elite. I think of you as my base." a) He caters to the real elite. b) Someone made a pretty funny pun for GW.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home