Monday, July 12, 2004

Tree House fun


From an email sent to us today: Many of you have requested it. We've had lots of interest from the people it's intended for. And work is underway on a Kick-off Splash to properly launch the Young Professionals Network of Wausau/Marathon County. Plans are moving forward for entertainment, food, refreshments and fun activities. Watch for more in upcoming editions of E-xchange as well as Membermatters and the Chamber Pak. Planning is also underway for regular "Power Hour" educational and networking events and other Young Professionals programming for the entire year.

So this whole thing got me thinking. A few clicks and viola we have Clev Spooner. An unemployed dishwasher from Ilwaco Wa.

From: Clev Spooner clevspooner@hotmail.com
To: info@wausauchamber.com
I am interested in your young professionals network. I am new to the Wausau area. I haven’t had much luck finding a good job. I guess the closest thing I have a profession is working as a dish washer in the servise industry. I worked for three years at Hilltop Bowl in Ilwaco Washington. I know I did a really good job for them because they took me back when I got out of the detention center.

Am I elligible to join YPN?

It was really hard to do this and not go over the top. For instance: They hired me back after that unfortunate incident involving the cantalopes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home