Thursday, July 08, 2004

Viva la Fromage!


OK, France is definitely on the wrong side of this. Much like Pat Robertson was on the wrong side of a bad situation (diamonds, Pat? What does God need diamonds for?). I'm not looking to France for the moral victory on most issues.

I'm still not sure how Brian sides on their head scarf ban. I think I know how Terry feels about it and how Michelle feels about it, but Brian remains a mystery. Yes, there was the outrage that France banned the scarves, but was it the ban or the French duplicity?

Oh, and by the way, would we even be looking at the Sudan if not for the Christians in the south? Don't get me wrong, I'm glad that we're sticking our noses into something where we might not profit, but are doing it just to save lives. I just want to be clear on the fact that we are entering this fight in large part due to religion.
Still not enough time to respond re: Sen. Clinton. Will try later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home