Thursday, August 19, 2004

My $0.02 worth


Mentally I predicted Kerry as the winner about a week ago. I haven't changed my mind. So it's time to say it out 'blog'. John Kerry is going to be the 44th president of the USA. It's gonna be a razor thin margin with shades of Florida all over again.

Why is he going to be President? This guy is a walking talking Zaphod Beeblebrox. And people seem to be buying into it. Hell when I voted for 41 I didn't have to hold my nose nearly as much as the Kerry crowd is going to have to.

Let's face it, aside from John Kerry, no one really likes Kerry. And despite this he is still holding his own in the polls.

Brian has already predicted W by a landslide.
Terry predicts Kerry by a razor.

Your turn Shawn.

Mozilla Webgoat

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home