Sunday, August 29, 2004

Your evidence is sooooo hard, you stud!



The SBVT guys provided direct evidence? That's news to me. What I heard were a bunch of people talking, some of whom were merely in the Navy at the same time as John Kerry.

My dad was in the Air Force during that period. He could claim that he served with Kerry and McCain. He doesn't. I'm not positive, Brian, but I think your dad was in around the same time. Tell me, what are his memories of Kerry?

Show me the photos and DNA, if such existed. Otherwise, all I keep hearing are the testimonials of people (and the odd hampster) whose lives were saved by John Kerry.
It's not that I didn't see the posting insulting my love of wrestling. Or that I didn't get the email referencing the post and inviting me to evaluate your new computer. It's that I'm still trying to figure out the proper way to respond.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home