Thursday, September 30, 2004

Well it's about damn time


With both Brian and Shawn AWOL, it's up to me to pick up the slack around here. First order of business: The Libertarian has assumed control As Michael Savage says there are two types of crooks in this world: Republicans and Democrats. Or as Rollye James calls 'em Republicrats and Demopublicans. However, I'm gonna vote for W. I have to agree with Brian on that one.




Now with that out of the way. I bring you news from Montgomery County. The Smoking Gun has a booking photo of Rosa Parks. I've looked at tons of these photos over the years on TSG. But this is the first one I've ever found where the subject is sitting down. Like the woman said her feet were too tired to get up. So I'm glad to see that The Montgomery County Sheriffs Department respected her request. see for yourself.

Mozilla Websheep

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home