Saturday, October 09, 2004

Heh heh heh



They're calling your boy "testy".

I have a lot more to say on all of the subjects posted recently, but I have to ask why no one posted anything about SpaceShipOne. That should have been our hallmark. Instead, Brian's enjoying the Republican position of abstinence (unless I misunderstand what they mean...) and "Henry" says that he's going with Bush, despite news and debates showing that the President has no real strengths.

Oh, I've got responses brewing. The only bright spot has been Mr. Wirz pointing out that Scalia seems to have embraced the sexual liberties he previously sought to deny. Only good things can come from that.

Speaking of "Henry"s, I recently figured out that the entire argument about John Kerry being a lover of France is to call upon the WASPs and have them harken to their Henry V-esque candidate. Consider this: when Henry's father (also named Henry) led the country, young Prince Hal caroused and gave no thought to decorum or the future. Once he assumed the throne, he was insulted by the Dauphin and took his troops to the fields of Agincourt (on October 15, no less) and gained complete control of France.

At least, it's a possible cause for the linkage to France. I really can't think of anything else. Perhaps the Right means Paris, home of snooty frogs?
This does not mean that I view Gwib as heroic or Shakespearean. I contend that he is at best a moron, at worst a lying criminal, and most likely somewhere in between. The debates are showing this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home