Sunday, November 21, 2004

Concur; Incredibles fantastic


I also saw The Incredibles because I promised Dante that I would take him to see it and told him that the Revenge of the Sith trailer would be in front of it. Dowloaded the trailer, watched with the lights off, waiting to be disappointed to the tune of $8 plus whatever costs I incur camping out for tickets. Don't make fun.

Had to go see the movie, though, when soon-to-be-ex reported that she'd heard that it wasn't for kids. Wha? Not for kids?

Then I saw that it's rated PG.

There were way more guns in it than I was comfortable with not to mention a suicide attempt! I found it a little on the rough side for kids. I'll still take Dante to see it, but I was a little concerned about the violence, etc.

Worst of all, the EpIII trailer was not shown!! I found out when I got home that some theatres are now showing it before the Spongebob movie?!?! What's up with that?
Of course, this means that I'm going to have to explain what a jackalope is to my son. Better learning from me than on the street.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home