Friday, November 12, 2004

Don't know where you get your numbers


I'm sure, though, that when you look at your numbers, you remember that Kerry received more votes for any Presidential candidate ever other than George W. Bush (depending on the impending outcome), meaning that Kerry got more votes than Reagan did either time.

I'm sure you'll recall that Bush's real margin of victory, 286-252 (if it stands), is the slimest ever.

I'm sure that if you think about it, Bush's "victory" in Ohio is less than the outstanding number of as yet uncounted ballots.

Mandate, my ass.

If the election ultimately goes to Kerry, I pledge to say absolutely nothing on the blog. What's more, as I did this time, I'll keep my mouth shut (fingers off keyboard?) unless there are two unanswered posts.

I'd much rather be posting about the recent event where a person on a Segway ran over a Roomba. Now *that's* news!
How's yer throat?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home