Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Cracks in the Façade


From The Daily Show:
"I’ve watched this thing unfold from the start and here’s the great fear that I have: What if Bush, the president, ours, has been right about this all along? I feel like my world view will not sustain itself and I may, and again I don’t know if I can physically do this, implode." - John Stewart

From the Sun-Times:
"But after watching Sunday's election in Iraq and seeing the first clear sign that freedom really may mean something to the Iraqi people, you have to be asking yourself: What if it turns out Bush was right, and we were wrong?

It's hard to swallow, isn't it?" - Mark Brown

I'm certain that the New York TImes will dispatch their digital freedom fighters to make with the quickcrete and repair this before the cracks get big enough to let in daylight.
Must. Fight. Temptation. To. Change. Kool. Aid. Flavors.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home