Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Euthanasia Now!


The death spiral is just fascinating to watch. I believe that this is stage is called Anger:
"[Howard Dean] I'm not going to have these right-wingers throw away our right to be tolerant."

And concluding his backyard speech with a litany of Democratic values, he added: "This is a struggle of good and evil. And we're the good."

[ . . . ]

"I feel like he could have gone even stronger with his language," said Katherine Dessert, a student and preschool teacher. "I feel like he was a little bit too conservative. It didn't move me."
[More . . . ]

I suppose what was really missing was a torchlight parade and children throwing Rush Limbaugh books on a bonfire.

Do these people really listen to themselves?
I try not to slow down for car wrecks in the other lanes, but it's just human nature to stare.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home